Which Islam is Excellent?

Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 46 Narrated byAmr ibn Abasah

I came to Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) and said to him: Allah's Messenger, who are with you on this (sacred) mission?
He said: Free man and slave.

I said: What is Islam?
He said: Pleasant talk and serving of food.

I said: What is Iman?
He said: Endurance and benevolence.

I said: Which Islam is excellent?
He said: One who safeguards a Muslim against (aggression) of his tongue, and hand.

I said: Which faith is excellent?
He said: Amiable disposition.

I said: Which prayer is excellent?
He said: Standing for a long time in humility (and devotion).

I said: Which migration is excellent?
He said: The one by which you abandon that which your Lord dislikes.

I said: Which jihad (fighting in the way of Allah) is excellent?
He said: That in which one has one's steed wounded and his blood is shed.

I said: Which hour is most excellent?
He said: The end of the darkest part of the night.

Transmitted by Ahmad.


--
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastrubation is a major sin (Gunah-e-Kabira)

[shia_strength] Hazrat Imam Muhammad Taqi (A.S.) the Repository of Divine Knowledge

Benefits of Reciting Surah Noor